Friday, January 8, 2010

House Bound

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while. Lilya has been sick for 2 weeks. The Monday after Christmas we took her to the doctor and she had the flu. She still wasn't better by the next Monday (Jan. 4) (oh yeah, it was snowing that day) so we took her back and now she has bronchitis. We are doing breathing treatments which are going well and helping with her horrible cough. She is doing much better after being so sick for the past 2 weeks. We haven't been out of the house in 2 weeks either, and this weekend is not going to let us out. It has been 28 degrees during the day and 15 degrees at night. So no going out for us. I will be updating the blog this weekend then since we will be hanging out indoors. I need to get pictures of Lilya's new pet, Lucy, up on the blog as well. Hope everyone has a wonderful new year.