Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Yes we still do have a blog
Sorry it has been so long since I updated the blog. It is a little harder to do now with 2 kiddos. I put up a bunch of pics starting with pictures from Easter in Cottonport. I have a few random pics thrown inbetween there as well. Chris, Jessica, and Oscar just came to Louisiana. They were in Cottonport for Stuart's baptism since Chris is Stuart's godfather. They stayed with us a few days and we really had a great time. Lilya and Oscar have fun playing on the trampoline and running in the yard. It is now our turn to visit them. We will be flying to Jackson Hole Labor Day weekend to spend a couple of days with them. Hope everyone enjoys the pics and I promise I won't wait so long to get more pictures up. I am sure I will have many pics of Lilya and Stuart in the pool this summer.