Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Stubaby now 4 months old and Lilya becoming a big girl
Wanted to share a few pics that we recently took of Stuart and Lilya. We took Stuart to the camp on Caney for Memorial Day for the first time. The picture of Lilya in the yellow dress was from 2 weeks ago before church. She had to wear her Dora backpack to church. She looks so grown up and ready for school. The picture of her with lipstick on her face is KK's fault. She left her lipstick in Lilya's backpack and of course Lilya found it and tried it on. We took a few pics of Lilya and Stubaby this morning playing in the bed. And yes that is a pink towel he is laying on...I don't have blue ones because I have those from Lilya..Sorry Stubaby you get the hand me downs. If anyone thinks that Stuart looks like anyone besides Lilya or Roger, I would love to know. KK is the only one who thinks he still looks like Clay. Hope everyone enjoys.
